- 8-12 Girls with Guns: Learn the basics of rifle marksmanship and skate-skiing technique in a female-athlete only setting!
- 8-12 Biathlon Bears: Learn the basics of rifle marksmanship and skate-skiing technique.
- 10-12 Racing Bears: Race-ready air rifle athletes, keen to kick their training up to the next level.
- 14-16 Train to Train 2 (T2-B): Developing young athletes in Biathlon
- 16+ Learn to Compete (LC-B): Foothills’ most advanced youth biathlon program. Athletes refine advanced shooting and ski technique. Emphasis is to optimize athlete performance.
- 15+ Intro to Biathlon for 15+: Try this nine-week program to introduce you to the basics of skate-skiing technique and air rifle marksmanship!
What is Biathlon?
Biathlon refers specifically to the winter sport that combines cross-country skiing and rifle shooting.