The Foothills Nordic Ski Club is governed by its Bylaws. Foothills Nordic Ski Club also has policies in place for refunds, transportation, minor athlete supervision, accommodation, event meals and cost sharing at FNSC organized events. All members participating in Foothills Nordic practice or event will strive to be a positive addition to the group and are expected to follow the Codes of Conduct for Foothills Nordic Ski Club, Cross Country Canada and Biathlon Canada .
Policies, Codes of Conduct and the FNSC Bylaws are available using the links below:
- Refund Policy for program withdrawal or membership cancellation.
- Volunteer Policy and Volunteer FAQs
- Policies for Transportation, Minor Athlete Supervision, Accommodation, Event Meals and Cost Sharing at Club organized events.
- Foothills Nordic Ski Club Code of Conduct.
- Nordiq Canada Code of Conduct.
- Biathlon Canada Code of Conduct and Ethics.
- Foothills Nordic Ski Club 2018 FNSC Bylaws.