The Foothills Nordic Ski Club is governed by its Bylaws. Foothills Nordic Ski Club also has policies in place for refunds, transportation, minor athlete supervision, accommodation, event meals and cost sharing at FNSC organized events. All members participating in Foothills Nordic practice or event will strive to be a positive addition to the group and are expected to follow the Codes of Conduct for Foothills Nordic Ski Club, Cross Country Canada and Biathlon Canada .
Policies, Codes of Conduct and the FNSC Bylaws are available using the links below:
- Refund policies for program withdrawal or membership cancellation.
- Policies for Transportation, Minor Athlete Supervision, Accommodation, Event Meals and Cost Sharing at Club organized events.
- Foothills Nordic Ski Club Athlete Code of Conduct.
- Cross Country Canada Code of Conduct.
- Biathlon Canada Athletes Code of Conduct.
- Biathlon Canada Coaches Code of Conduct.
- Biathlon Canada Code for Prohibited Conduct in Sport.
- Foothills Nordic Ski Club Bylaws.