Foothills will be hosting the Apogee club clothing sizing sessions the week of September 25th. If we order clothing by early October, we should have clothing delivered in time for the season’s first races in December!
TO ORDER CLOTHING, go to Club Clothing Order Form
The order form will be open until 11:59, Thursday, October 5, 2017.
Sample Sizing Locations and Times:
Blain van Melle and Clayton Paradis, our FNSC Clothing Coordinators (parent volunteers), will be at the following locations with all the samples:
- Monday, September 25th: 5:30pm to 7:30pm – Canada Olympic Park, Bill Warren Training Centre – outside main entrance
- Tuesday, September 26th: 6:30pm to 8:00pm – Canmore Park, Calgary – where TA programs meet for training
- Wednesday, September 27th: 6:00pm to 8:00pm – Edworthy Park, Calgary – North side where T1’s meet for training
- Thursday, September 28th: 6:00pm to 8:00pm – Lifesport Calgary, 1110 Gladstone Road NW
- Friday, September 29th: 5:00pm to 8:00pm – Lifesport Calgary, 1110 Gladstone Road NW
Further details and graphics of the clothing design can be found HERE.
If you need to contact Blain or Clayton, please send an email to [email protected]
Here’s to another GREAT year of ski fun and fitness!