Foothills Nordic athletes finished off the season with a strong showing at the Canadian National Championships in Canmore from March 18-25, 2017. The club finished 3rd in the overall aggregate competition.
Congratulations to all the athletes and coaches that participated!
- Nicole Gammie: 1 Gold
- Anna Pryce: 2 Bronze, 1 Silver, 1 Gold
- Xavier McKeever: 2 Silver, 1 Gold
- Tom Stephen: 2 Bronze, 1 Gold, 1 Silver
- Darya Sepandj: 1 Bronze
- Foothills Nordic 3rd overall in team points
- Xavier McKeever & Tom Stephen tie for top 2002 male athlete in Canada
- Logan Lumby 5th ranked 2002 male in Canada
- JP Cummings 8th ranked 2001 male in Canada
- Anna Pryce top 2001 female in Canada
- Nicole Gammie 4th ranked 2001 female in Canada
- Ella Stephen 8th ranked 2002 female in Canada